Aspose.Email for .NET is a collection of components for working with emails from within your .NET applications. It makes it easy to work with a number of email message formats and message storage files (PST/OST) along with message sending and receiving capabilities.
Aspose.Email makes it easy to create, read and manipulate a number of message formats such as MSG, EML, EMLX and MHT files without the need of installing Microsoft Outlook. You can not only change the message contents, but also manipulate (add, extract and remove) attachments from a message object. You can customize message headers by adding or removing recipients, changing the subject or other properties. It also gives you complete control over an email message by providing access to its Mapi properties.
- Easily send email with HTML formatting and attachments
- Mail merge and send mass mail functions.
- Connect to POP3 and IMAP mail servers, list and download messages locally.
- Connect to Microsoft Exchange Servers, list, download and send messages.
- Create and update tasks using iCalendar.
- Load messages from file or stream (EML, EMLX, MSG, OFT, MBOX, TNEF or MHT formats).
- Save messages to file or stream (EML, EMLX, MSG, OFT, or MHT formats).
- File format conversion (EML, MSG or MHT formats).
- Manipulate message storage files i.e. PST and OST
- Create and add Messages, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, Calendar items and Distribution lists to PST
- Extract messages, contacts and calendar items from PST in MSG format
- Generate dates for specified recurrence patterns according to iCalendar RFC.