v184.108.40.206 Micro Update: New Features, Fixes, Changes, etc.
- Scp: Added the Scp class (CkScp, Chilkat.Scp, CkoScp, etc.) for SSH Secure Copy. The Scp class is included as part of the SSH/SFTP license.
- Hashtable: Added the Hashtable class (CkHashtable, Chilkat.Hashtable, CkoHashtable, etc.) This is a freeware supporting/utility class. Chilkat understands that more complete Hashtable implementations may be available in specific programming language environments. However, there are some environments with no good Hashtable functionality. In addition, having a Hashtable class allows for Chilkat to use it as input args and return values for future methods.
- Http: Added the G_SvcOauthAccessToken2 method (which happens to have an argument of type Hashtable).
- SFtp: mode 3 of the SyncRemoteDownload and SyncRemoteUpload methods was fixed.
- HTTP proxy: Applies to any Chilkat class with HTTP proxy capabilities: Fixed issues related to using HTTP proxes for non-HTTP protocols where SSL/TLS is not used.
- SSL/TLS: 128-bit ARC4 is re-enabled by default. Too many sites required it and disabling the algorithm caused too many failures resulting in support issues. The SslAllowedCiphers property can be used to disallow 128-bit ARC4 if needed.
- FTP2: The control/command connection is maintained (if possible) when an upload or download is aborted. Previously, a file transfer aborted by an application event callback caused the command connection to also be aborted.
- CSV: Fixed problems relating to empty cells, such as when setting the 1st column in a new row to an empty string.
- Socket: The Connect method’s maxWaitMs argument was being ignored and the method would always wait a max of 30 seconds. This was fixed.
- SFtp/Ftp2: Added the SyncedFiles property to allow applications to get a list of files that were transferred during the last directory synchronization method call.
- TCP related: Fixed a case internally where creating a socket resulted in this error: SocketError: WSAEPROTOTYPE The specified protocol is the wrong type for this socket.
- Ftp2: Fixed the AsyncAbort method.