FastReport.Net is a full-featured reporting solution for Windows Forms, ASP.NET and MVC. It can be used in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010-2015 and Delphi Prism. With FastReport.Net, you can create application-independent .Net reports. In other words, FastReport.Net can be used as a standalone reporting tool.
Connect to any database, use any of its tables or create queries
Add dialogue form(s) to your report to prompt for parameters before running a report
Using built-in script you can manage the interactions with dialogue form controls and perform complex data handling
Finally, view the result and print or export it to many common document formats
FastReport.Net is written in C# and contains only managed code. It is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher. .NET Framework 1.x is not supported
Full source code is available. FastReport.Net can be customized to suit your needs
Object Map. You can add geographical maps to your report.
Support the clouds. FastReport.Net can save reports to one of three services: Google Drive, DropBox and SkyDrive.
Reasonable price and licensing policy. At a reasonable price you get a full-featured reporting solution with royalty-free runtime report engine and a designer!
Extendable FastReport.Net architecture allows you to create your own objects, export filters, wizards and DB engines. If existing features are not enough for you then extend them!
Supports RDL format - import and export. RDL vs. FastReport.Net comparison table
Imports Crystal Reports templates. Crystal Reports vs. FastReport .NET comparison table.
Very compact and really Fast!
* explained exception on invocation the event from script
+ added import from DevExpress report template
* rewrited saving in Excel 2007, Word 2007, Power Point 2007, XPS
+ added property Excel2007Export.Seamless for export table without breaks
+ added exports in PPML (Personalized Print Markup Language) and PostScript - (classes PPMLExport, PSExport)
+ added EmbedPictures property in HTMLExport
+ improved memory consumption in table based exports
+ increased speed of Excel 2007 export
- fixed bug with rendering report with enabled property WebReport.SinglePage
- fixed bug with default values of parameters
- fixed bug with pictures with enabled property WebReport.SinglePage
+ added property WebReport.XlsxSeamless for export table without breaks in Excel 2007 format
[On-line Report Designer]
- fixed bug with prefixes of connections
- fixed bug with change the name of system variable
* optimization of report parser
* changed the algorithm of selection of several objects
+ added html5 manifest for off-line working (without iframe)
- fixed bug with Font size for TextObject,
+ added dialogue controls TextBox, RadioButton, Label, CheckBox, ButtonControl
+ added support of dialogue forms
+ added double-tap for mobile devices
- fixed bug with Padding after load
- fixed bug with duplicate Dictionary in resulting report
- fixed bug with copying of objects
- fixed bug with move objects with hotkeys
+ added hotkeys help on button "h"
- fixed bug with lost connections in report on preview