Fast and Accurate
1D and 2D Barcodes
Using TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms, you can add fast and accurate 1D and 2D barcodes to your .NET based applications. Integrate barcodes into reports, invoices and mail merge templates. Generated barcodes are optimized for printing and on-screen scanning.
Optimized for Documents
TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms has been specifically designed for the requirements when integrating barcodes into documents, such as invoices. In such documents, the barcode size must be fixed, even if the barcode length differs. TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms implements smart ways to control the actual barcode size and alignment.
2D Barcode Types
TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms supports the major of industry standard barcode types that are required in paper and PDF based processes, such as invoicing and shipping.
- QRCode, Quick Response Code (ISO/IEC 18004:2006)
- Aztec, Aztec Code, ISO/IEC 24778:2008
- DataMatrix, Data Matrix, ISO/IEC 16022:2006
- MaxiCode, The "UPS code", ISO/IEC 16023:2000
- PDF417, The "boarding pass standard", ISO/IEC 15438:2006(E)
1D Barcode Types
The following one-dimensional barcode types are supported by TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms.
- Code 128, ISO/IEC 15417:2007
- EAN 13, International Article Number
- EAN 8, European Article Number
- UPCA, Universal Product Code
- 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5
- Postnet, Postal Numeric Encoding Technique
- IMb, Intelligent Mail Barcode
- Code 39, Alpha39, USS Code 39, USD-3
- Codabar, ANSI/AIM BC3-1995
- FourState, PostBar, CPC 4-State
- Code93, Canada Post
- PLANET, Postal Alpha Numeric Encoding Technique
Easy integration into TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms
Fully Supported by
Text Control Reporting
Barcodes can be used as placeholders in reporting templates. Each barcode object is assigned a unique ID and Name in order to visualize actual data during the merge process. This can be done by iterating through the Barcodes collection in TX Text Control or automatically when the Reporting class MailMerge is used.
Customizable Barcodes: Change Colors, Angle and Alignment
TX Text Control ships with a barcode settings dialog box as standard that can be used to change the type, text, color or angle. Programmatically, you can change the foreground color, background color, rotation, alignment and text rendering.
What's new in version 4.0?
Additional, human-readable Text
TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms 4.0 provides the option to display customized text with or without the barcode text. Typically, this text is used to display additional human-readable information such as the actual price of an article for an EAN code.
Adjustable Text Position
The displayed encoded and additional text of a barcode can be aligned below or above the barcode image. This gives a better flexibility is using 1D barcode in report template designs.
Fully compatible with
HTML5 based Web.TextControl
TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms 4.0 is compatible with the new HTML5 based Web editor and template designer introduced in TX Text Control .NET Server for ASP.NET X11.