Only ndepend lets you use C# LINQ to query your code
Code rules are defined with C# LINQ queries. Creating and customizing your own rules can't be easier.
- NDepend is the only Visual Studio extension that is able to tell the developer that over the past hour, the code just written has introduced debt that would cost for example about 30 minutes should it have to be repaid later. Knowing this, the developer can fix the code before even committing it to the source control.
- With NDepend code rules are C# LINQ queries that can be created and customized in a matter of seconds. These queries contain C# formulas to compute accurate technical debt estimations.
- The default rule-set offers over a hundred code rules that detect a wide range of code smellsincluding entangled code, dead-code, API breaking changes and bad OOP usage.
- Code Rule and Code Query over LINQ (CQLinq)
- Smart Technical Debt Estimation
- Quality Gates
- In-Depth Issues Management
- Trend Monitoring
- Harness Test Coverage Data
- Code Quality, 82 Code Metrics
- Explore Existing Architecture
- Detect Dependency Cycles
- Compare Builds and Code Diff
- Enforce Immutability and Purity
- Complexity and Diagrams
- Continuous Integration Reporting
- Warnings on Build Process Health
- NDepend.API and Power Tools
- Real-World Proof