Use our powerful database migration tools to Convert and Synchronize data from Oracle to Access files effortlessly and reliably!
Microsoft Access is really intended for small standalone databases. On the contrary, Oracle is an enterprise database solution for storing big volume of data. But there may still be situations when you need to move or synchronize data from Oracle to MS Access. For example, calculations are made in Oracle and you need to provide some data to your clients with MS Access. Then you might want to upload changed dataset to Oracle or sync Access data with Oracle server on the fly.
The software has tree-view representation of target database and a lot of useful settings to customize your database.
Different types of synchronization are also available for keeping your databases up-to-date.
Synchronization and conversion processes can be scheduled and launched automatically to do migration jobs. Scheduler works as a service, so you don’t need to start the application manually every time.
- Linked tables support
- Saving data into an Oracle Dump for export to Oracle database
- ODBC Oracle and Oracle client are not required
- MS Access Work Groups support
- Views conversion from Oracle to MS SQL and MySQL and back support
- Access queries to MS SQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL views conversion support
- Oracle Server version 10.0 and higher support
- Amazon RDS Oracle DB Instance support
- Oracle 10.x.x. / Oracle XE (Express Edition) located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows machines