DBConvert and DBSync migration software provides smooth and quick data migration and replication from Oracle to MySQL even with no SQL knowledge. Our tests show it takes 3-4 minutes to convert 1 million records in Oracle to MySQL direction. Larger volumes of data are also can be processed using DBConvert migration tools. For example, you can transfer 10 Million records in 35 minutes.
Migrate Oracle database to MySQL Dump when it’s necessary to get over server restrictions. Unicode support, Indexes and Primary keys conversion are among the other features.
Both MySQL and Oracle have their own feature set aimed for different target audiences. It is difficult compare them, as they are two different types of products.
Oracle is intended primarily for Big Enterprise business applications. It offers a bunch of features and functionality. Oracle is suited for doing a complex job in a large environment.
MySQL is used commonly for web, small and medium data warehouses, gaming industry. It surpasses Oracle when high-speed reads are required. Startup companies use MySQL, as it is simple and may be used a lower cost. MySQL has not so many features as Oracle but they may be excessive for small and medium projects.
If you need to move or sync the whole database from Oracle to MySQL in heterogeneous environment, let our software to be your assistant. Partial dataset of Oracle DB may be transferred or replicated to MySQL if you need.
By default DBConvert maps data types between Oracle and MySQL automatically or you can adjust some of them manually.
Trigger-based database synchronization and three sync types are available for DBSync for Oracle and MySQL. Synchronization features helps to keep your databases fresh and up-to-date. Moreover, the DBSync tool gives a notice about possible synchronization errors in advance before starting the actual replication.
- Amazon RDS MySQL DB Instance support
- Saving data into a MySQL Dump and PHP script for export to MySQL database
- Saving data into an Oracle Dump for export to Oracle database
- ODBC Oracle and Oracle client are not required
- Views conversion from MySQL to MS SQL and Oracle and back support
- Views conversion from Oracle to MS SQL and MySQL and back support
- Oracle Server version 10.0 and higher support
- Ability to connect to MySQL Server 4.x/5.x located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows machines
- Amazon RDS Oracle DB Instance support
- Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- Oracle 10.x.x. / Oracle XE (Express Edition) located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows machines