DISQLite3 implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine for Delphi (Embarcadero / CodeGear / Borland).
- ACID transactions, even after system crashes and power failures.
- Zero-configuration – no setup or administration needed.
- Implements most of SQL-92.
- A complete database is stored in a single disk file.
- Supports terabyte-sized databases and gigabyte-sized strings and blobs. Self-contained: no external dependencies, no DLLs.
- Small footprint and smart linking: Only required code is compiled in, adding as little as 300 KB code space only.
- Full Text Search (FTS) with customizable tokenizer, prefix matching, and optional word stemming for 15 languages.
- Database AES encryption with SHA256 key generator.
Db.pasis not required, which allows DISQLite3 to compile with all flavours of Delphi, including Delphi Standard and Delphi Personal.
- Faster than popular database engines for most common operations.
- Simple, easy to use API.
- Database files created with DISQLite3 can also be accessed by Linux and MacOS using the SQLite3 libraries.
DISQLite3 5.8.4 – 5 Nov 2015
- Fix the schema parser so that it interprets certain (obscure and ill-formed) CREATE TABLE statements the same as legacy.
- Fix a query planner problem that could result in an incorrect answer due to the use of automatic indexing in subqueries in the FROM clause of a correlated scalar subqueries.