DBSync/ DBConvert are ideal solutions for quick and accurate two-way database conversion and synchronization between Oracle and SQLite databases. Software is really easy to use and capable to transfer your data with no hussle from Oracle server to SQLite database and back.
Adjust rules for performing migration process using step-by-step intuitive GUI. Otherwise, you can schedule conversion and sync to automate the data transferring.Command line mode is available for launching previously saves jobs.
Three synchronization options allow users to insert, update or delete only modified data to always keep databases fresh with actual data.
- Saving data into an Oracle Dump for export to Oracle database
- SQLite database size optimization
- ODBC Oracle and Oracle client are not required
- SQLite version 3.0 and higher support
- Views conversion from Oracle to MS SQL and MySQL and back support
- Oracle Server version 10.0 and higher support
- Oracle 10.x.x. / Oracle XE (Express Edition) located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows machines
- Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- Amazon RDS Oracle DB Instance support