EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server is an excellent tool for SQL Server database comparison and synchronization. It allows you to view all the differences in compared database objects and execute an automatically generated script to synchronize structure of SQL Server databases and eliminate all or selected differences. The program has the ability to automate SQL Server database schemas comparison and synchronization task using the helpful Console Application. Having EMS DB Comparer for SQL Server you can work with several projects at once, define SQL Server comparison parameters, print difference reports, and alter modification scripts. Its user-friendly interface greatly simplifies discovering and eliminating differences in SQL Server database structure saving your time and therefore money.
- Comparing and synchronizing databases or schemas on different servers as well as on a single server
- Comparing all database objects or selected ones only. Comparing by all or selected properties of objects only
- Visual representation of the differences between databases with details and modification scripts for different objects
- Ability to synchronize databases manually step by step or automatically
- Ability to generate reports with database differences. Ability to add custom reports
- Ability to automate database comparison and synchronization using the Console Application
- Working with several compare projects at once
- Saving and loading projects with all their parameters
- A wide variety of options for comparison and synchronization
- Built-in SQL Script editor with syntax highlight
- New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
- Latest SQL Server version support
What's new in DB Comparer 4.1?
- Dependencies processing mechanism enhanced.
- New objects support: Contracts, Services, Routes, Remote Service Binding, Message Types.
- The support of defaults for procedure parameters added.
- In some cases the procedure body was not displayed. Fixed now.
- The comparison of procedures bodies has been improved.
- The new properties for Users and Certificates are supported now.
- The support of 'Compression' table property added.
- Lots of other improvements and bug-fixes.