Code analysis tool for Delphi developers that detects issues in Delphi source code.
FixInsight performs static code analysis to help you find bugs early in the development process:
- Identify potential errors and oddities
- Produce a list of warnings when issues are found
- Check your code for coding convention compliance (list of code patterns handled by FixInsight can be found in the documentation)
- Exclude specific units from analysis by entering their names in the Settings window
- Suppress particular warnings
- Reduce the number of bugs early in the development stage
- Reduce overall costs of development, maintenance and support
- Improve application reliability and quality
How It Works
FixInsight seamlessly integrates into your Delphi IDE and outputs its messages in the familiar Messages window.
You can integrate FixInsight (Pro version only) with your build process using the command-line tool and have several options that will let you run analysis automatically during the build process.