Ultimate HTTP sniffer and analyzer working with all browsers; apps in C++, C#, Java; and servers like IIS, Apache, Tomcat and NodeJS. It shows all HTTP traffic: incoming and outgoing . No need to change proxy server settings.
Supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
Analyze http traffic of any desktop software written in C++, C# and Java.
View in/out http traffic of web servers, including IIS, Apachi, Tomcat and Node.js.
Modify HTTP sessions, redirect TCP/IP connections, simulate server responses.
Decrypts HTTPS from applications and browsers including IE, Firefox and Chrome.
Automatically detects and highlights errors and malfunctioning web pages.
Visualize http traffic in a comprehensible form of charts and diagrams.
Group, filter, highlight and bookmark http sessions. Advanced search, save/restore.
About HTTP Debugger API
Example: Using HTTP Debugger API from PowerShell
$api = New-Object -ComObject HttpDebugger.Api $api.LoadSettings("C:\MySettings\settings.xml"); $res = $api.StartLogger("C:\Tmp\Logs") $ie = New-Object -ComObject InternetExplorer.Application $ie.Visible = $true; $ie.Navigate("http://www.google.com"); [System.Threading.Thread]::Sleep(5000) $ie.Quit(); $api.StopLogger();
v7.4 July 12, 2016
- Added the ability to simulate server reply with 200, 302, 304, 404, 500 and 503 status codes with one click.
- Added the ability to simulate server reply with modified script code (or any file) with one click.
- Added the ability to transparently redirect TCP/IP connections from production server to locally running server with one click.
- Added the ability to change UserAgent, Hostname, add CORS headers, inject script, disable caching and remove cookies with one click.
- Added the ability create filtering rules for Host, IP, Application and User Name with one click.
- Added the ability create highlighting rules for Duration, Size, Speed, Url, Domain, IP, Type, Status, Method and Application with one click.
- Modified requests now are marked with an icon in the grid.
- Added the ability to copy the reqest content from context menu.
- Fixed an issue with wrong selection in grids.
- Fixed an issue with displaying wrong content size in grid.
- Fixed an issue with executing regular expressions in RegexTester.
- Fixed an issue with executing multiple HTTP modifier rules.
- Fixed an issue with executing multiple filtering rules.
- Simplified UI.
- Improved Save/Export content for Stream and Structure modes.
- Removed Conditional Bookmarks.
- Removed List Mode.
- Removed Application, 'Show Only', Protocol и Direction options for filters.
- Removed Application, Protocol и Direction options for modifiers.
- Removed Indicate Connection requests option from HTTP Engine settings.
- Now HTTP Debugger softly resets connections during start-up and applying HTTP modification rules.