All-in-One Tool for SQL Database Developers
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE for SQL Server management, administration, development, data reporting and analysis.
The tool will help SQL developers to perform complex database changes, version-control database changes in popular source control systems, and speed up routine tasks. You don't need to waste your time to search for and purchase SSMS plugins across the internet to get your work done.
SQL Coding Assistance
Writing code in SQL Editor takes lot of time while you can be more productive with the help of:
- Code completion — to create whole SQL statement in a few keystrokes.
- SQL formatting — to follow common coding style (standard).
- SQL snippets — to save time storing and reusing repeated code fragments.
- Quick object information — to show hints with info on database objects.
- Code navigation — quick jump by F12 to variable declaration, object editor, etc.
Previously, only SQL Complete included the above features, and now they are a part of dbForge Studio for SQL Server.
SQL Source Control
Incorporate source control system into your database development and deployment processes. With dbForge Studio, version controlling of SQL databases becomes smooth and flawless. The feature allows you to:
- Link database the most popular source control systems
- Source-control a working folder
- Perform all source-controlling tasks visually in a handy interface
- Track changes history
- Resolve conflicts
A handy tool for analyzing the status of SQL indexes and fixing issues withindex fragmentation. Index Manager allows you to quickly collect indexfragmentation statistics and detect databases that require maintenance. You can instantly rebuild and reorganize SQL indexes in visual mode or generate SQL script for future use.
An intuitive and convenient tool for implementing automated unit testing. The tool is based on the open-source tSQLt framework, so SQL developers can benefit from writing unit tests in regular T-SQL. Unit Test rich functionality allows to develop stable and reliable code that can be properly regression tested at the unit level.
Table is a key object in any database and is the most difficult one to configure. The elaborated SQL Table Designer allows to:
- Quickly set table properties in the visual editors.
- Edit a script that creates the table.
- Rebuild tables when complex changes are introduced.
- Preview changes before modification of an SQL database object.
An incomparable SQL manager when you need to get familiar with database structure quickly. Drag & drop the database on the diagram and get its basic objects and their connections neatly displayed. Database Diagram feature provides:
- Easy managing and scaling.
- Containers for grouping objects.
- Printing large diagrams.
- Virtual connections.
A must-have SQL database development tool for server-side logic. It'sintegrated into the stored procedure editor. Start debugging by clicking on the Database Explorer tree.Learn More
Locate bottlenecks and optimize slow query execution time with many advanced options unavailable in a standard tool.Learn More
Give the Schema Compare a try, and you will use this tool for any major changes in the database structure. Our tool will help you to:
- Synchronize database schemas with complex object dependencies.
- Detect development errors early.
- Create schema snapshots to capture database structure.
- Detect drift on production databases.
- Create deployment scripts targeting different SQL Server editions.
An essential SQL Server tool when transferring data from one server to another. It allows you to:
- Synchronize table data between servers.
- Analyze data differences and create reports.
- Compare databases with different structure.
- Schedule regular data synchronization.
- Compare table data in SQL Server backups.
A powerful tool for generating large volumes of meaningful test data for SQL Server database tables. The tool includes a great choice of predefined generators with sensible configuration options, that allow emulating column-intelligent real-world data.
- 180+ meaningful generators
- 15+ Basic generators
- User-defined generators
- Command-line interface
Create complex queries in a split second using only the mouse. Query Builder tool comprises visual editors for each query clause, automatically creates relations between tables, allows you to work with subqueries and edit INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE queries visually.Learn More
Data Export and Import
Crucial tools for filling a database with external source data and migrating data between systems. Our tools support 10+ widely used data formats, a number of advanced options, templates for recurring scenarios, customizable regular command line import and export.Learn More
With Security Manager integrated into dbForge Studio for SQL Server, you can administer your database confidently and safely. It allows you to:
- Manage users accounts and logins.
- Assign roles to users if they have a whole set of privileges.
- Grant and revoke users permissions.
Server Event Profiler
A rich interface to create, manage, and analyze trace results.
- Create a trace
- Watch the trace results as the trace runs
- Store the trace results in a table
- Start, stop, modify the trace results as necessary
Using our SQL Server manager you will enjoy managing tabular data. This tool provides you with convenient editing, filtering, sorting, copying of randomly selected cells, quick data export to INSERT query and many other features for a better efficiency.
SQL Server Reporting
SQL Report Builder with support of chart plotting converts your data into agood-looking report. This SQL management tool also allows you to build visual SQL data reports in 9 different formats. The command line interface helps you to schedule automatic report delivery.
Used for simultaneous data view in related tables. It is also convenient for express data analysis and locating specific records and logical errors in the database. Visual diagram helps to set up communications in a few seconds and go directly to view.
Using this tool, you don't need to go into SQL subtleties to group andsummarize your data. Visual Pivot Table Designer, advanced filtering, visual data presentation in a graph make your data easier to read, understand, and analyze. Note: table designer does not generate pivot SQL queries that can be used outside of the program.