DISQLite3 implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine for Delphi (Embarcadero / CodeGear / Borland).
- ACID transactions, even after system crashes and power failures.
- Zero-configuration – no setup or administration needed.
- Implements most of SQL-92.
- A complete database is stored in a single disk file.
- Supports terabyte-sized databases and gigabyte-sized strings and blobs. Self-contained: no external dependencies, no DLLs.
- Small footprint and smart linking: Only required code is compiled in, adding as little as 300 KB code space only.
- Full Text Search (FTS) with customizable tokenizer, prefix matching, and optional word stemming for 15 languages.
- Database AES encryption with SHA256 key generator.
Db.pasis not required, which allows DISQLite3 to compile with all flavours of Delphi, including Delphi Standard and Delphi Personal.
- Faster than popular database engines for most common operations.
- Simple, easy to use API.
- Database files created with DISQLite3 can also be accessed by Linux and MacOS using the SQLite3 libraries.
DISQLite3 5.11.0 – 19 Apr 2016
- Add the Session Extension.
- Add the pre-update hook APIs.
- Enhanced the query planner so that the IS and IS NULL operators is able to drive indexes in a LEFT OUTER JOIN.
- Improved resistance against goofy query planner decisions caused by incomplete or incorrect modifications to the sqlite_stat1 table by the application.
- Fix a boundary condition error that can result in a crash during heavy SAVEPOINT usage.
- Fix views so that they inherit column datatypes from the table that they are defined against, when possible.
- Fix the query planner so that IS and IS NULL operators are able to drive an index on a LEFT OUTER JOIN.