X-DBGrid Component v6.7 for D5-D10.2 Tokyo + Crack
TXDBGrid component is a powerful functional extension of standard TDBGrid component. TXDBGrid component looks beautiful and implements many additional features like: fixed columns, Windows themes and custom styles, many variants of gradient drawing, proportional scrolling for any DataSet even filtered, expandable columns and title headers, checkboxes, hot buttons, title and indicator images, many variants of pictures drawing into cells, sorting markers and multicolumns sorting, enhanced lookup list, data list, calculator, calendar, storing and loading columns layout, enhanced support for bdRightToLeft BiDiMode, extended rows, columns and cells selection, auto-number and auto-select column, hints and tooltips, column stretching and many, many more ...
TXDBGrid offers in addition: auto-updated quick sequence number, auto-changed sorting order for all standard DataSet descendants (ADO, BDE, CDS, DBX, IBX, FireDAC) and many of third-party DAC components, auto-calculated totals values for whole DataSet and/or for SelectedRows, 4 kinds of integrated totals footers, extended lookup columns, universal search panel, integrated filtering system and auto-filter list for each column.
TXDBGrid is fully compatible with standard TDBGrid and can be used as a replacement without losing existing values. TXDBGrid has its own Column Editor and Designer, which can fully support all new column's properties.
TXDBColumn represents a standalone column editor. TXDBColumn performs the same functionality as inplace editor for the selected column in TXDBGrid component. TXDBColumn directly uses all column's properties set in TXDBGrid. The result of data editing in TXDBColumn is returned to the TXDBGrid.
TXDBEditor represents a standalone field editor. TXDBEditor performs the same functionality for a field in DataSet as inplace editor in TXDBGrid component. TXDBEditor allows to set properties similar to the column properties in TXDBGrid. The result of data editing in TXDBEditor is stored directly to the DataSet. When DataSource property is not assigned TXDBEditor can work as non db-aware editor.
TXDBNavigator represents a gradient database navigator. TXDBNavigator is a functional extension of standard TDBNavigator. TXDBNavigator introduces several new properties to control border of buttons, gradient drawing style and parent's background.
Main advantages of TXDBGrid:
- Hints and ToolTips for data cells
- Hints for titles, headers, indicator and filler
- User defined markers list (TitleMarkers)
- User defined indicators list (IndicatorImages)
- User defined pictures list for columns (Images)
- Pictures for titles and filler (TitleImages)
- Many variants of pictures drawing into cells (ImageDraw)
- Autotoggled markers for multicolumns sorting (OrderFields)
- Support for fixed columns and styles (FixedCols, FixedStyle)
- Support for bdRightToLeft BiDiMode for Middle Eastern locale
- Support for mouse wheels and drag & drop for selected rows
- Support for save and restore row position in the grid
- Extended rows selection and notification (OnRowSelect)
- Additional options for pick/lookup lists (ListOptions)
- Additional options for PickList/PickText (PickOptions)
- Stretching columns to grid client area (StretchMode)
- Multiline rows, title buttons, headers and many more ...