EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful tool for InterBase and Firebird database administration and development. SQL Manager is compatible with any InterBase and Firebird database management systems version up to the newest one and supports all of the latest InterBase and Firebird features including DB triggers, journaling, incremental backups, and others. It offers plenty of powerful database tools such as Visual Database Designer to create InterBase/Firebird database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder and Stored Procedure Debugger for InterBase and Firebird SQL scripts development and many more useful features for efficient InterBase/Firebird administration. SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
- Compatible with any Firebird server version up to 3.0
- Compatible with any InterBase server version up to XE7
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Easy management of all InterBase and Firebird objects with Unicode support editors
- Effective security management
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
- Impressive Unicode compatible data export and import wizards working in background mode
- Powerful visual database designer
- Easy-to-use wizards performing InterBase and Firebird services in background mode
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface
- And other useful features
- More Features
What's new in SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird 5.4 :
- Support for new Firebird 3.0 features:
- SQL Functions and DDL Triggers editors have been added;
- Boolean field type support added;
- DEFAULT CHARSET option support added for the database;
- Linger Interval option support added;
- support for new user privileges added: ifpmUsage, ifpmCreate, ifpmAlter, ifpmDrop.
- Description and NOT NULL attributes for tables are added with SQL statements instead of using system tables now.
- Now trigger activity is changed without recreating a trigger, if possible.
- Support for creating\editing\deleting users with SQL has been added.
- Work with memory has been optimized.
- Improved work with large BLOB data.
- Some errors in PSQL debugger have been fixed.
- The LOCAL protocol works correctly now.
- Many other improvements and bug-fixes.