Janus WinForms Controls Suite
Janus WinForms Controls Suite v4 consists of 100% .NET managed code components from the ComponentSource best seller Janus Systems (Janusys). Janus WinForms Controls Suite v4 includes complete sample applications so you can add Outlook 2010 look and feel to your applications in no time. Janus Suite offers advanced functionality like Office 2010 Visual Style, support for Visual Studio 2012 and .NET Framework client profiles. Janus WinForms Controls Suite v4 contains among others the popular Janus GridEX for .NET and Janus Schedule and Timeline Controls for .NET. Janus WinForms Controls Suite is 64 bit compatible.
Janus WinForms Controls Suite Overview
Janus WinForms Controls Suite is a set of controls designed to provide powerful user interfaces for Microsoft .NET Smart Client applications patterned after Microsoft Outlook®. Janus Controls offer support for Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework client profiles. All Janus Controls in the Janus Suite are 100% C# managed controls designed to be used with Visual Studio® .NET. Janus WinForms Controls Suite is also 64bit compatible.
Janus WinForms Controls...
Features of Janus WinForms Controls Suite
Janus Controls included in this Janus Controls Suite:
- Janus GridEX for .NET (Outlook Grid)
- Janus Schedule for .NET (Outlook Calendar View)
- Janus Timeline Control for .NET (Outlook Journal)
- Janus ButtonBar Control for .NET
- Janus ExplorerBar Controls for .NET (Outlook Shortcut Bar)
- Janus CommandManager (Menus and Toolbars)
- Janus PanelManager (Outlook / VS.NET panes)
- Janus TabControl (tab control)
- Janus Ribbon (Ribbon Control)
Janus WinForms Controls Suite ReleasesNovember 04, 2015
Updates in v220.127.116.11
- GridEX Fixes
- LoadingRow is fired once for each unbound column when Total row contains totals for unbound columns.
- Exception might occur when loading the license for a Janus control if the application contains references to one or more dynamic assemblies.
- WordWrap cells were shown in a single line.
- Exception occurs when exporting to excel a hierarchical grid using columnsets.
- AutoSize method in column fails to size header correctly when HeaderLines in table is set to a value greater than...