- Learn to build your online course
- Choose the right tools, like microphone and software
- Create the right environment
- Set the desktop
- Learn how to use Camtasia for Windows and Mac for video editing
- Set a good audio quality
- Discover the tools for the slides
- Learn how to market your course
- Learn more about the distribution channels
- Find the right sources for video, photo and audio files
- Your computer
- Willing to know more about course creation
Two sections are about Camtasia, for Windows and Mac: in this sections you will learn in deep how to record with Camtasia. We will also see some other software for video recording, like Jiing, QuickTime and ScreencastOmatic.
For building your course you will need some tool to build your presentations: let's have a look on Google Slide, Emaze and Prezi for this.
In the last sections we will speak about some alternatives for video recording, for Linux too. Then we will see some of the websites with the resources you could need to build your course, for downloading templates, video, audio files and images.
We will see how choosing a profitable topic and esteem a topic profitability, and how to promote and cross promote your course.
Who is the target audience?
- Students that want to start developing their course
- Who want to learn Camtasia in a more complete frame
- Who want a course right to the point