Devart UniDAC Pro v7.3.10 for D7-D10.2 Tokyo (17 Sep 2018) Setup Retail
Universal Data Access Components (UniDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to multiple databases from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. We have combined the experience of long-term successful development into one product, which provides unified access to multiple database servers like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, Microsoft Access, SAP Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and others (using ODBC provider).
UniDAC offers unified approach to the database-related applications development process. That means you can switch easily between different databases in your projects without going deep into their specifics as well as create cross-database applications due to server-independent interface.
Unified Connectivity Solution
UniDAC provides transparent server-independent interfaces for working with different databases, and lets you change the client engine for a specific server type just by changing single connection option. It means that you can easily switch between different database servers in your cross-database UniDAC-based application.
Advantages of UniDAC Technology
UniDAC is easy to setup and use. It provides transparent server-independent interface for working with different databases. Selected database provider ensures the best way to perform operations on the server.
UniDAC chooses the best way specific to the server to perform most operations. Every UniDAC data provider uses server-specific native connectivity. All operations with data are performed by providers automatically considering the selected database server peculiarities.
Cross-Platform Solution for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus
UniDAC is a cross-platform solution for developing applications using various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both x86 and x64 platforms. UniDAC also provides support for the FireMonkey platform, which allows you to develop visually spectacular high-performance desktop and mobile native applications.
When developing database applications that allow working with several databases, one of the key points is writing of server-independent SQL. In UniDAC, the server-independent SQL support is implemented by means of the powerful macros engine, producing dynamic SQL by replacing parts of the query statements with user-defined code.
Access Cloud Sevices
UniDAC allows developing applications that work with data stored in such Cloud services as: BigCommerce, Dynamics CRM, FreshBooks, Magento, MailChimp, NetSuite, Salesforce, Salesforce MC, SugarCRM, QuickBooks, Zoho CRM. For this, it is enough to use UniDAC ODBC provider with any Devart ODBC drivers for Clouds.
09-Jul-18 New Features in UniDAC 7.3:
- Lazarus 1.8.4 is supported
- Performance of batch operations is improved
- Demo projects for IntraWeb 14 are added
- AutoOpenSources option for TVirtualQuery is added
- OfflineMode option for TVirtualQuery is added
Oracle data provider
- Now non-compiled stored procedures can be described in the Direct mode
- Performance of data fetching in the Direct mode is improved
- Performance of describing stored procedures in the Direct mode is improved
- Support for TIMESTAMP WITH TIMEZONE in the Direct mode is improved
SQLServer data provider
- MARS in TDS is supported
- NonBlocking mode in TDS is supported
- Query notifications in TDS are supported
MySQL data provider
- MySQL 8 is supported
- Support for sha2_password, caching_sha2_password authentications is added
InterBase data provider
- Now the "Data type is not supported" exception is not raised by the Query component when the DescribeParams property is set to True
PostgreSQL data provider
- Support for HTTP/HTTPS tunnel is added
SQLite data provider
- WAL in the Direct Mode for non-Windows platforms is supported
ASE data provider
- Retrieving the OUTPUT parameters is improved
MongoDB data provider
- The Decimal128 data type is supported
- Precompiled MongoDB client libraries are included in the Professional Edition
- Performance of fetching large documents is improved
DBF data provider
- Support for Clipper/Harbour is added
- Support for native indexes based on complex expressions is added
- Compatibility with Codebase is improved
ExactTarget data provider
- App center client authentication is supported
FreshBooks data provider
- FreshBooks new version is supported
Magento data provider
- Magento version 2.x is supported
NetSuite data provider
- Sandbox is supported
ZohoCRM data provider
- Domain is supported