Bytescout BarCode Reader SDK v10.4.5.1895 (22 Apr 2019) + Crack
BarCode Reader SDK reads barcodes from scanned documents and images on your computer as well as web applications running on Windows
- Reads barcodes from JPG, PNG, TIFF images and PDF (no other software required);
- Arrives with comprehensive documentation (80+ source code samples included);
- Arrives with a sample GUI application to test the SDK against your images and PDF documents;
- Royalty free licensing (no additional run-time licenses or additional fees on bar code reader).
- Works in .NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, ASP.NET and even in legacy ActiveX compatible languages (ASP classic, Visual Basic 6) via .NET wrapper;
- Mono .NET Framework compatible;
- Reads linear barcodes: Code 128, Code 39, EAN 13, EAN8, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-14, UPCA, UPCE, Codabar, GS1 Databar, GS1 128, PostNet;
- Reads 2D barcodes: PDF417, Datamatrix, QR Scanner (QR Code), Aztec, MaxiCode, MicroPDF, CodaBlock F, Code 16K;
- Reads MICR code numbers from scanned bank checks;
- Reads from Bitmaps, JPG, PNG, TIFF, PDF (no plugins required);
- Reads from images captured from live web camera devices in(click to see the tutorial for desktop apps, web app demo included into trial);
- Supports acquiring images from scanner or other still imaging devices using WIA (click to see code samples).