Database Tour Pro v220.127.116.11 + Crack
Database Tour and Database Tour Pro are cross-database tools with large set of db tools and utilities like SQL tool, reporting tool, data converting, exporting, importing utilities and much more.
What Database Tour features highlight it among other database tools?
- Powerful export-import capabilities.
- Integrated report engine with a report designer (Database Tour Pro only). Data from any open table or query can be printed in the most convenient view directly in Database Tour Pro, without needing to transfer the data into other programs (although this is also possible!). Database Tour Pro uses its own report engine.
- Running SQL dumps. With specifying a separator for SQL statements, you can run dumps with unlimited count of statements at a time.
- Big set of functions, which perform most often used operations with databases, such as searching and replacing text etc.
- Great convenience of viewing the data. Table components of Database Tour give you an ability to view MEMO and graphic fields, expand rows, use autoscrolling, sorting, selecting group of records, copying data etc. Data in tables can be highlighted concerning to its content (so called conditional formatting). There is a tool for working with BLOB fields, such as MEMO, graphic, RTF.
- Large number of operations can be performed through command line (mostly in Database Tour Pro). This allows using it in batch files, schedulers, and in calls from your own programs.
- Changes in exporting to delimited text files. Now, the field values are quoted if they contain a field separator or double quote. Each double quote inside the field is duplicated. This will make the export results compatible with other programs.
- New export option: Trim trailing spaces for char and varchar data (False by default).
- New environment option: Trim trailing spaces for char and varchar data (False by default). The option has influence on data aware controls (grids).
- New command line export option: /TrimTrailingSpaces.
- Improvements and bugfixes in visual report builder (Pro version only).
- Minor GUI improvements.