Afterlogic Webmail Pro PHP v8.3.2 (14 Jun 2019) + Crack
Why WebMail Pro?
Premium webmail experience for your users,and corporate-grade support for you
Yet minimalistic, WebMail Pro delivers all the features users would expect. Built on the latest HTML5 and CSS3 technology.
Dedicated developers team adds new features and improvements on a regular basis.
Can run on a secure HTTPS server and communicate with a mail server over SSL connection.
More than 30 languages, right-to-left interface support (for Hebrew and Arabic), date and time formats.
Has Personal Calendar
Supports single and recurring events with reminders, can act as CalDAV server for syncing with external applications and mobile devices.
Implements cloud storage of files and folders, with DAV sync.
Create tasks in calendar and sync them with CalDAV clients.
We're always here to help you quickly resolve issues and keep things up to date.
Guaranteed responses and prompt bug fixes for your peace of mind.
Plugin framework and API for seamless integration
A set of developer tools lets you extend the application in many ways, including user interface adjustments, Single-Sign-On, and more.
Mobile sync for Mail, Contacts, and Calendar
Let your users keep their data in sync with IMAP, CardDAV and CalDAV support. iPhone and iPad can get sync settings automatically.
It's another option to work with e-mail on smartphones. Optimized for small screens and touch input.
Encrypt, sign, decrypt and verify e-mails right in the browser. All the crypto takes place directly in the browser, neither PGP keys nor decrypted data are sent to the server.
A strong AES-256 browser-based encryption in Files module. When enabled, encryption process occurs right in the browser, the server never has access to unencrypted data or encryption keys.
- Notes plugin for Mail module with Apple Notes sync support
- Multiple IMAP accounts per user
- Identities with signatures
- Mail filters, auto-responder, auto-forward
(with Sieve support)
- Users can change password right from webmail (via POPPASSD or custom plugin)
- Support for IMAP mailbox quotas
- Drag-n-drop of attachments from and
- Can open winmail.dat / MS-TNEF and .zip attachments (with winmail.dat and .zip plugins)
- Microsoft file formats viewer
- Save e-mail as PDF
- Mail threading (with IMAP THREAD support)
- Customizable skins
- Attachment preview thumbnails
- Template-based user interface for ease of customization
- Address book can be exposed as CardDAV server or consumed from LDAP server
- Calendar can be exported as iCal file, published on the web, or synced with CalDAV clients
- Can download attachments as .zip file
- Web admin panel
- Google Drive and Dropbox support
- Import and export of contacts via CSV or VCF files