CData Drivers for Salesforce Einstein Analytics v18.0.6883 (All platforms) Retail
Einstein ODBC Driver
Connect to Salesforce Einstein data through ODBC
The Einstein ODBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live data from Salesforce Einstein, directly from any applications that support ODBC connectivity.Access Salesforce Einstein platform and prediction services data like you would a database, through a standard ODBC Driver interface.
Einstein JDBC Driver
Powerful Salesforce Einstein JDBC Integration
- Pure Java Type 4/5 JDBC Driver for Salesforce Einstein.
- Write SQL, get Salesforce Einstein Analytics data. Access Salesforce Einstein through standard Java Database Connectivity.
- Codeless integration with popular BI, Reporting, & ETL Tools.
- Integrate Java Apps with Salesforce Einstein platform and prediction services!
Einstein ADO.NET Provider
Powerful Salesforce Einstein .NET Integration
- DataBind to Salesforce Einstein using standard Visual Studio wizards.
- Integrate with Salesforce Einstein platform and prediction services
Cross-platform ADO.NET Providers supporting .NET Standard, .NET Core, & Xamarin!
Einstein SSIS Components
SSIS Data Flow Source for Salesforce Einstein
Powerful SSIS Source Components that allows you to easily connect SQL Server with Salesforce Einstein through SSIS Workflows.
Use the Salesforce Einstein Data Flow Components to connect with Einstein platform and prediction services. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
Einstein BizTalk Adapter
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters for Salesforce Einstein
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with live Salesforce Einstein data through standard orchestrations. Use the Salesforce Einstein Adapters to connect with Salesforce Einstein platform and prediction services. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for Salesforce Einstein platform and prediction services
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for Salesforce Einstein entities.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
Excel Add-In for Einstein
Connect to Salesforce Einstein data from Excel
The Einstein Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live Salesforce Einstein data, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to connect with Salesforce Einstein platform and prediction services. Perfect for mass exports, Excel-based data analysis, and more!
Salesforce Einstein Power BI Connector
Easily connect Microsoft Power BI with live Salesforce Einstein Analytics data for up-to-date visual analysis and reporting.
- Real-Time Data Access (DirectQuery)
- Full Metadata Discovery
- Robust SQL-92 Support
Salesforce Einstein PowerShell Cmdlets
An easy-to-use set of PowerShell Cmdlets offering real-time access to Salesforce Einstein. The Cmdlets allow users to easily read, write, update, and delete live data - just like working with SQL server.
- Easy-to-use Cmdlets with a simple SQL interface to live Salesforce Einstein data.
- Connect to Salesforce Einstein platform and prediction services from PowerShell scripts.
- Easily pipe data into and out-of flat-files, databases, and other data stores for archival, back-up, and synchronization.
Einstein FireDAC Components
Rapidly create and deploy powerful Delphi & C++Builder Apps that integrate with Salesforce Einstein.
- Connect to Salesforce Einstein data from Rad Studio Data Explorer.
- Easy-to-use client library enables developers to easily integrate Delphi & C++Builder Apps with Salesforce Einstein platform and prediction services.
*This package includes the following components:
Einstein ADO.NET Provider v18.0.6883
Einstein BizTalk Adapter v18.0.6883
Einstein Data Cmdlets v18.0.6883
Einstein FireDAC Components v18.0.6883
Einstein JDBC Driver v18.0.6886
Einstein ODBC Driver v18.0.6883
Einstein Power BI Connector v18.0.6883
Einstein SSIS Components v18.0.6883
Excel Add-In for Einstein v18.0.6883