Why use Spread COM?
With Spread, you get unmatched flexibility at the cell level for maximum control over the display and entry of the data, plenty of events to respond to user changes, and an extensive list of built-in calculation functions. And you’re guaranteed a quick learning curve using the Spread Designer, a design-time tool with a point-and-click interface.
EXCEED GRIDS AND EXCEL
When the simple grid does not meet your needs, use Spread, the control that far exceeds the grid capabilities. Find calculation accuracy and data scalability in a control that also provides a highly customizable interface. For complex applications developed in Microsoft Visual Studio 6, make sure you have Spread in your toolbox.
What's New in Version 8
- XLSX import/export support
- New Formula Functions
- Ability to create a custom cell using any control for editing and drawing
- A 64-bit DLL controls for x64 and Itanium, ANSI and Unicode
- Shape and color settings for cell notes
- New OCX methods for saving and loading to/from a buffer
- New event for circular references
- Enhanced appearance
- Enhanced appearance for headers and sheet corners
- Enhanced appearance for scroll bars
- Enhanced appearance for sheet tabs
- Enhanced selection highlighting
- Additional export options when exporting to HTML
- Users can apply a secondary sort using control-click